This is a placeholder of 3D Flash Slider. Install Flash Player to view the Slider. Thank you!
INFORMATION ON EXAMINATION/REGISTRATION OF MEMBERS
Council at its 35th meeting reviewed the issues of registration of Animal Scientists who graduated before the Institute came on board but not yet registered with the Institute and others as the case may be, and directed as follows:
- All those who graduated before the Institute came on board are given up to 2018 to register with the Institute.
- Animal Science graduates before year 2013 are exempted from participating in the GAS Examination; however, they are to be registered with the Institute by 2018.
- After 2018, all affected applicants will write Examination to be admitted into the Institute.
- Graduate Animal Scientists should be allowed to register immediately with Animal Science Association of Nigeria post induction.
- Payment of the sum of Five Thousand (N5, 000.00) approved as Mandatory Continuing Professional Education training fee for GAS.
- Graduate from 2013 who did not write GAS Examination must sit for the Institute examination to be inducted as RAS.